Right of Way Permits
All Small Wireless Facility applications will be reviewed and approved according to the City of Clive's applicable Right of Way Management Policy.
- Application for Small Wireless Facility Antenna/Tower Right-of-Way Siting
- Small Wireless Facility Special Terms & Conditions, signed
- Metro Right-of-Way Permit, completed
- Fiber Optic Cable Special Terms and Conditions sheet, signed.
- Fiber and handholds/vaults require separate license (permit) and will be approved separately. Click link for Fiber Permit Application.
- Plans - Detailed drawing showing location(s) of proposed Small Wireless Facility, location of all existing above-ground poles and facilities within 1,000 feet of the proposed location.
- Detailed drawing and photograph of Small Wireless Facility to be installed. Drawing needs to show photo simulations to scale for before and after conditions.
- Certification by a certified RF engineer
- Written description and plan of the area subject to installation
- Structural integrity calculations if proposing a City-owned pole/structure [refer to Policy 15.9.1 Section D. H. (l.)]
- Details on proposed pole if installing new pole
- Fee as directed on checklist (see last page of Application for Small Wireless Facility Antenna/Tower Right-of-Way Siting)