Block Party Permit

  • Departments:City Clerk
  • Divisions:All Services

Applications should be submitted to the Clive Parks & Recreation department. Applicants must furnish a $25 refundable deposit with the block party permit application in the form of a check. A 21-day advance notice is required.

If the event includes outdoor live or amplified music, a noise permit is also required.

Click here for an application.
Click here for sound permit.

Parks and Recreation: (515) 223-5246
Return to full list >