RFP Project Timetable
The following project timetable has been established to guide potential teams interested in submitting a proposal. It is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Proposals distributed – July 21, 2020
Pre-submittal Meeting – August 3, 2020
- Meeting is required for teams wanting to submit a proposal. Only one team member needs to be in attendance.
- Meeting will be held at 12:00pm at the Clive City Council Chambers or virtually via Zoom. Attendees will have the option of attending in person or virtually.
- Masks will be required by attendees.
- An optional site tour will be held following the pre-submittal meeting.
Questions from Proposing Teams Due – August 5, 2020
- Any questions about the project or proposal process must be submitted by 12:00pm on August 5.
Questions Answered – August 7, 2020
- City will respond to all questions by the end of the day on August 7, 2020
- All submitted questions and answers will be sent to all teams that attended the pre-submittal meeting
Proposals Due – August 17, 2020
- All proposals must be received by 5:00pm on Monday, August 17, 2020 at the Clive Public Library circulation desk. No exceptions will be made and late proposals will not be considered. Should the Library be closed due to the COVID pandemic proposers can call the Library at 515-453-2221 and a staff member will provide directions for leaving the proposals outside the library.
Greenbelt Landing Project Extent and Concepts
The following map shows the approximate extent of the Greenbelt Landing Project that can be used by interested teams to better understand the geographic extent of the project and their proposed costs associated with the project design.Greenbelt Landing Project Extents
Site Plan with Phasing