Coronavirus and Social Distancing
- Keep a distance of 6 feet or more between yourself and others.
- Clean your hands often with soap and water or hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- The CDC recommends avoiding/canceling gatherings of more than 10 people for the next 15 days (starting March 16).
For more information about City of Clive programs and services during this time visit our webpage.