Interested in picking up items curbside from Clive Public Library? Follow the steps outlined in the video above or the written instructions below.
- Place items on hold using the Clive Public Library Catalog found here or on any mobile device connected to the internet with our App (for Apple users "Clive Public Library to Go" for Android users "Clive Public Library Moblie")
- When you are in one of the 2 reserved slots call the Library at (515) 453-2221 to let them know you are here. Give them your first and last name and follow any additional instructions the Librarian gives you.
- Please either roll down the back window or pop the trunk for the librarian to place items in your vehicle.
- Items to return? Place them in our dropbox (located on the wall next to the left of the Library entrance.)
- Return to your vehicle and leave the parking lot.
- Enjoy your materials!
The library is now open to the public and will be doing curbside pick up during all open hours:
Monday & Tuesday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday- Friday: 9:00am- 4:30pm
Saturday: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Please be patient while waiting for your items, we will get to you as soon as we can.
I am having an issue with the App - What do I do?
If you are having issues please contact the library with the following information:
Device type: Apple or Android
Library card number:
When is my due date?
When your items are checked out for curbside your items will be due in 3 weeks. You can check your library account from the website or the mobile app to make sure of your due dates.
Can I return items while the library is closed?
Yes - please use the dropbox located to the left of the library entrance open 24/7.
I returned materials but they are still showing up on my account - why?
All items returned are put into 3 day quarantine before being checked in. After that time period is over they will be checked in and sanitized before being available for the next patron to check out.
No fines will be assessed on items checked out between March 16th and June 1st.
Is there a limit to the amount of items I can checkout at Curbside?
Yes. We are currently limiting our checkouts to 10 items of all media types combined.