Report Potholes

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
To report a pothole, or other street maintenance problem call Public Works at (515) 223-6231. Public Works provides ongoing maintenance activities including crack sealing and slab stabilization which helps extend the life of the existing pavement.


concrete crew


View Full Site