Clive Parks and Recreation Department is seeking volunteers/sponsors to adopt-a-trail or park throughout the City of Clive. Volunteers select the park or portion of trail that they would like adopt. This is a two-year commitment and a minimum of four clean-ups are required to be completed each year. Volunteers can be individuals, families, church groups, school groups, companies, businesses, service groups, and community groups. For more information on this adopt-a-trail or park program, email Doug Harris, Recreation Manager, at email@example.com or call the Parks and Recreation Office at (515) 223-5246. Help make Clive “Distinct by Nature” and beautiful!
- Adopt a Park or Trail Adoption Application Form (with park and trail locations)
- Adopt a Park or Trail Volunteer Information Form/Release and Waiver of Liability
- Adopt a Park or Trail Program and Safety Guidelines
- Adopt a Park or Trail Cleanup Form
- Parks and Trails Map
- Click here to view what parks and trail areas are available to adopt.