City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Water Main Break

  • Departments:Public Works
  • Divisions:All Services
To report a water main break contact the Public Works Department at (515) 223-6231 during business hours.

After business hours contact Westcom Dispatch at (515) 222-3321.
Return to full list >>
View Full Site