City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


  • Departments:Community Development
  • Divisions:All Services
To voice a concern about excessive grass or weed growth (more than 10 inches on developed lots, 15 inches on undeveloped property) call the Code Enforcement Department.

Code Enforcement: (515) 223-6220
Return to full list >>
View Full Site