2018 Clive Citizen Satisfaction Survey results: 98% say Clive is an excellent or good place to live
In early 2018, the City of Clive contracted with National Research Center to administer a citizen satisfaction survey of Clive residents. This is the fourth time the City has administered the survey (2012, 2014, 2016, and 2018). It was mailed in February to a random sampling of 1,500 Clive households. The responses from these households provide statistically valid results that can be compared to a national database of responses from 500 government jurisdictions across the country. As in previous years, Clive residents have given the City high marks!
- 98% of respondents say Clive is an excellent or good place to live.
- 95% of respondents rated their quality of life as excellent or good.
- 98% of respondents believe Clive is a great place to raise children.
- Clive residents indicate strong trust in the City government, and feel they receive good value for their City tax dollars.
- Clive ranked #1 out of participating cities for treating all residents fairly.
Full 2018 survey results and past surveys can be found here: www.cityofclive.com/about-clive/citizen-satisfaction-survey