The City of Clive is experiencing some issues with outgoing emails currently.  Please be patient if you were expecting an email response from the City as staff work to resolve the problem.  Thank you!

Who To Call?

ADMINISTRATION at (515) 223-6220 with questions or concerns about....

  • Cigarette and liquor licenses
  • City financial information
  • City ordinances
  • Council meeting information
  • Human resource information
  • Licensing a dog or cat
  • Noise permits
  • Paying parking tickets
  • Solicitor permits

WASTE MANAGEMENT at (515) 265-5267
 with questions or concerns about...

  • Appliance and white goods pickup
  • Missed garbage
  • Solid waste for new construction

WASTE MANAGEMENT at (515) 244-7336
 with questions or concerns about...

  • Missed pickup of recycling
  • Recycling

CODE ENFORCEMENT at (515) 223-6220
 with questions or concerns about.....

  • Abandoned/inoperable motor vehicles on private property
  • Dead or diseased trees
  • Dumpster out of enclosure
  • Illegal signs
  • Nuisance or junk/debris/garbage
  • Sidewalks in disrepair
  • Snow not cleared from sidewalks or parking areas
  • Tree trimming or tree removal on private property
  • Vehicles parked on grass
  • Weeds/tall grass

 with questions or concerns about....

  • Building inspections
  • Building without a permit
  • Drainage problems on private property caused by a public facility or construction project
  • Illegal use of property or business
  • Signs
  • Unauthorized construction
  • Unsafe building or structure
  • Unsafe construction activities
  • Zoning regulations

FIRE at (515) 223-1595
 with questions or concerns about...

  • Ambulance services
  • Commercial/residential fire alarms
  • Fire rescue services
  • Fire inspections
  • Open burning regulations

POLICE at (515) 278-1312
 with questions or concerns about...

  • Abandoned or inoperable vehicles on public right-of-way
  • Accident reports
  • Animal control
  • Disturbing the peace, noise issues
  • Motor vehicle violations
  • Parking
  • Parking tickets
  • Red light cameras

PUBLIC WORKS at (515) 223-6231
 with questions or concerns about....

  • Drainage problems on public property
  • Fire hydrant maintenance or repair
  • Mosquito spraying
  • Snow removal on streets
  • Streets

 with questions or concerns about...

  • Utility services
  • Water service sign up/disconnect
View Full Site