Free Fall Bundled Brush Program
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2013
This program is for residential properties only.
Items that WILL be collected:
1. ALL branches must be less than 4” in diameter
2. Bundles must be no longer than 4’ in length and 18” in diameter and weigh 40 lbs or less
3. All bundles must be tied with twine (no wire or nylon cord allowed).
4. Bundles must be neatly stacked at curb
5. Compost-It stickers are NOT needed.
Items that will NOT be collected:
1. ANY brush that does not meet above requirements.
2. Any type of yard waste
4. Brush in bags or containers
If you live EAST of I-35/80 and your normal trash day is Friday
your bundled brush will be picked up on THURSDAY
October 10, by Waste Management.
If you live WEST of I-35/80 and your normal trash day is Thursday.
your bundled brush will be picked up on FRIDAY
October 11, by Waste Management.
Have bundled brush at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on your
scheduled brush pick up day. Bundles not meeting requirements listed
will not be collected.
If you are trimming the trees and shrubs on your property to get ready for the Fall Bundled Brush Removal Program (October 10 & 11, 2013), make sure the trees in your yard, and in the right-of-way abutting your property that overhang the sidewalk and street, are trimmed to a minimum height of eight (8) feet above the surface of the sidewalk and fifteen (15) feet above the surface of the street to ensure clearance for pedestrians and vehicles.