Located at 1836 NW 90th Street
This small neighborhood park which opened in 1988 received new play equipment along with replacement of worn retaining walls, fences and landscaping. City staff and the neighbors worked together to replace the play equipment and spruce up this neighborhood amenity. This work was completed Fall of 2012.
To get directions to this park using Google Map, click here.