Please note: If you are a new user or need to update household information (including birth dates, address, phone numbers, etc.), contact our office at (515) 223-5246 to make changes before registering online. Currently, payments for leagues and pool passes (during season) are only accepted by mail and in-office.
Registration Dates for Spring/Summer Programs (March - September)
Online and In-Office
Monday, March 7
Monday, March 14
Reminder: Registration deadline is 7 days prior to the class start time, or when maximum number of participants is reached, whichever occurs first.
If you prefer not to register online, please click here for the registration form to complete and return to the Parks and Recreation office.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs. All registrations must be received 7 days prior to the program start date unless otherwise noted in the program guide or until program is full.
- Registration will be accepted when the form is submitted, fully completed, signed, and accompanied by the appropriate fees. (When registering online, your registration is processed after entering credit card information for processing. A PDF file of your receipt should appear on your computer.)
- No registrations or registration changes will be accepted over the phone.
- All participants must meet the age requirements by the program start date.
- Accommodations: It is the responsibility of the individual who requires accommodations to inform the Parks and Recreation Department at least 48 hours in advance to allow full participation in the activity. Participants needing accommodations are encouraged to request accommodations when they submit their registration.
Program credits will be given as long as the request is made before the program registration deadline. Any time after that date, credits will only be issued with a written medical excuse. This policy does not apply to travel programs and adult sports leagues.
- Registered participants may request a transfer to a different session or similar program if an alternate session or program is available.
- All transfer requests must be made prior to the registration deadline of the original program. Requests for program transfers after the registration deadline will not be accepted.
- Transfers will incur a $5 change fee.
- Enrollments are not transferable to another person outside of the immediate family.
When you have completed your online registration you will have the option to print off your own confirmation. Please assume your class will be held at the time and place identified unless you are notified. You will be notified if a class is cancelled, filled or changed.
The Cancellation Line provides status of any program or league game cancellations due to weather or other circumstances. Please call (515) 830-1234 for updates.
Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel a program that does not meet participant minimum requirements.