Flood info – text with link to sw bmp brochure and/or sw landing page. below would be in interior submenu just for flood - similar to the news and projects on the right hand side of the comm dev dept. homepage
Flooding can be caused by heavy storms or snowmelt. Walnut Creek and North Walnut Creek are known to be prone to flash flooding.
- Walnut Creek Hydrograph and information
- Interactive flood maps - Iowa Flood Center
- National Flood Insurance Program
- Enter your address and find your flood risk
- Flood-related health information
- Find mold in your flooded structure?
- Clive Flood Response Protocol
- Resolution 2016-257 approving Clive stormwater management manual
- Ordinances http://www.cityofclive.com/home/showdocument?id=1326
- City Flood services if any, text includes link to FEMA
- Flood related pubs from http://www.cityofclive.com/government/community-development/construction-services-division/construction-services-corner, and all the fema pubs downloaded on 2 15 17 (mention that there is a copy of these fema pubs in public library)
- City text with graphic clicky to download permits, apps, certificates, etc.
- City text re: FIRM Map with outlinks
- Flooding, Water Quality, and Habitat in the Greenbelt: Today and Tomorrow