Parks & Recreation
(located in Clive City Hall)
1900 N.W. 114th St.
Clive, IA 50325-7077
(in season only)
Hours of Operation (Office)
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Registration Dates for Spring/Summer (Programs for April - September)
Method of Registration
Monday, March 4
Monday, March 25
Monday, March 11
Monday, April 1
Reminder: Registration deadline is 7 days prior to the class start time, or when maximum number of participants is reached, whichever occurs first (unless noted in leagues or senior programs).
Please contact the Clive Parks & Recreation Office if you would like to be included on a waitlist.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all programs. All registrations must be received 7 days prior to the program start date unless otherwise noted in the program guide or until program is full.
- Registration will be accepted when the form is submitted, fully completed, signed, and accompanied by the appropriate fees. (When registering online, your registration is processed after entering credit card information for processing. A PDF file of your receipt should appear on your computer.)
- No registrations or registration changes will be accepted over the phone.
- All participants must meet the age requirements by the program start date.
Refunds are given only for the following reasons:
- An unforeseen medical issue arises. A written medical excuse may be required.
- The session is cancelled by the department. Registered participants may transfer to another program or session within ten business days after being notified of the cancellation. If a transfer is not processed within ten days, a refund will be given.
- Registered participants may request a transfer to a different session or similar program if an alternate session or program is available.
- All transfer requests must be made prior to the registration deadline of the original program. Requests for program transfers after the registration deadline will not be accepted.
- Transfers will incur a $5 change fee.
- Enrollments are not transferable to another person outside of the immediate family.
When you have completed your online registration you will have the option to print off your own confirmation. Please assume your class will be held at the time and place identified unless you are notified. You will be notified if a class is cancelled, filled or changed. We will be happy to send you a confirmation if a self-addressed, stamped envelope is included with your mail-in registration or we can e-mail you a copy of the receipt.
Programs cancelled due to weather conditions will be announced on the Information Line (515-830-1234). Staff will contact you when unforeseen circumstances arise. Parents are asked to call the Information Line periodically when threatening weather may be in the metropolitan area. The Information Line will be in service 24 hours a day. Updates will be made periodically during the day.
Registration Change Fee
A fee of $5 will be charged for each change made after registrations have been processed.
Online Registration Procedures
Step 1 – LOG IN with your household's user name and password
Step 2 – Select "Shop" for Activity Enrollment
Step 3 – Check out and pay via credit/debit card
Step 4 – Print receipt
** Please note: If you are a new user or need to update household information (including birth dates, address, phone numbers, etc.), contact our office at 223-5246 to make changes before registering online.