Parks & Recreation
(located in Clive City Hall)
1900 N.W. 114th St.
Clive, IA 50325-7077
(in season only)
Hours of Operation (Office)
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Showers are required before entering the water.
- No diving in the shallow end of the swimming pool and other areas marked "NO DIVING."
- No running on the deck.
- No horseplay in or around the swimming pool.
- No pushing, fighting, dunking, or other rough play in or around the aquatic facility.
- All food and drink must be kept in the concession area, except plastic bottles with lids.
- The height requirement for the tower waterslides is 48 inches.
- If asked by staff, patrons must demonstrate the ability to swim one length of the pool to earn a deep water pass. The deep water pass allows patrons to use the diving well area, board and drop slide.
- Coast Guard-approved lifejackets and floatation devices are allowed only when kept within an arm's length of an attendant over the age of 16.
- Balls are not allowed. Water toys will be subject to the approval of the manager on duty.
- Strollers are permitted. However, they must not block a pedestrian walkway.
For your safety, the following is NOT permitted:
- Throwing items in such a manner that may risk injury.
- Balls, snorkels, noodles, inflatable tubes, air mattresses, squirt bottles, or squirt guns, during open swim.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Weapons of any kind.