Parks & Recreation
(located in Clive City Hall)
1900 N.W. 114th St.
Clive, IA 50325-7077
(in season only)
Hours of Operation (Office)
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Clive Aquatic Center is a public family aquatic center operated by the City of Clive. We hope you have a pleasant experience at the Clive Aquatic Center and feel the following information is important to know prior to visiting our facility.
- For your safety, certified lifeguards are on duty. However, there is an element of risk in all aquatic activities and environments. Please exercise caution and remember to follow staff directives.
- In the event of threatening weather or cool temperatures, management may close the Clive Aquatic Center. Re-opening of the facility is at the discretion of the management on duty. Rain checks are not given in the event the facility must close.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food, drink, or lawn chairs into the facility. The City reserves the right to inspect baggage or carry-in parcels.
- The Clive Aquatic Center reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the aquatic center premises, any person failing to comply with rules for the health and safety of the patrons of the Clive Aquatic Center.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be admitted, and law enforcement personnel will be summoned.
- The Clive Aquatic Center is a tobacco-free facility.
- The paging of patrons at the Aquatic Center is allowed only in emergency situations. Please make necessary communicative arrangements prior to separating your group at the facility.
- The City of Clive is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Locker rentals are available.
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to read and obey all posted signs and rules of the Clive Aquatic Center.
- Everyone who enters the Aquatic Center must pay the appropriate fee or present an authorized season pass, regardless of his or her intention to swim.
- Limited pass outs are permitted; please have your hand stamped at the admissions counter.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn. Thongs or cutoffs are not allowed. Swimsuits or other attire with zippers or ornamentation will not be allowed on slides.
- Swim diapers are required for children not yet toilet trained.
- Children 9 years and younger must be supervised at all times by a person at least 16 years of age.