The City of Clive is developing plans for city-owned land on NW 114th Street between the Aquatic Center and Mercy West. The proposed development will provide civic facilities for the police department and administration to meet the growing community’s needs. In addition to this Government Center, the plan is for a private developer to build out surrounding residential, retail, entertainment and park areas to help this become a focal point of the community. This is expected to offset the tax levy increase to Clive residents.
Recent Press Releases
- June 9, 2014 - City of Clive Releases RFP to qualified development teams for Town Center Project.
- May 28, 2014 - City of Clive to Discuss Public Facility Needs at Town Hall Meetings
- April 23, 2014 - Reynolds Urban Design Receives Honor Award for Clive Town Center Planning and Analysis
- April 14, 2014 - City of Clive Receives Responses to Town Center RFQ
- March 10, 2014 - City of Clive Releases RFQ for Town Center Project
- January 7, 2014 - City of Clive Announces Plans for New Town Center Project, Open House to Reveal Plans Set for January 22.
Additional photos are available upon request.