University Ave is reduced to one lane West bound at NW 100th Street for emergency water main repair.
Public Works Crews are on site.

If you have any questions please contact Ron Henderson at 223-6231.

City Services

Code Compliance

  • Community Development
  • All Services
Property owners are responsible for using and maintaining their property in accordance with the City Code. It is the City's policy to review all reported code violations and require the property owner to bring their property up to the minimum standard identified in the code. To report a possible violation, contact the Code Enforcement Department.

For further information on what to report, Click here

Contact Code Enforcement by phone: (515)223-6221

Contact Code Enforcement via our online contact form, Click Here.
Return to full list >>
View Full Site