City Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Noise Permit

  • Departments:City Clerk
  • Divisions:All Services
If a commercial establishment or private residence is planning an event that will include outdoor live or amplified music, a noise permit is required. Permits are issued through the office of the City Clerk. Applicants must furnish payment with the application.

Click here for an application.


Administration: (515) 223-6220


Return to full list >>
View Full Site